Our brandnew activated charcoal chunk of bamboo: TAKESUMI. We use it primarly in our drinking bottles to enhance the quality of the water. Takesumi is activated bamboo charcoal. Its been used for more than 3000 years in Japan, Korea, Taiwan and China for many purposes, from households, kitchen tools to wellness.
What we use Takesumi mainly for:
Purify drinking water
Drop the stick in your drinking bottle or into a glass; your drinking water will be purified from impurities, toxins and the pH value moves towards alkaline.
Use it as:
- Deodorizer: Absorbs smoke and unpleasant odors, put it in your fridge!
- Control Humidity: instead of chemical humidity absorbers use Takesumi.
- Air filtration: improves air quality
- Keep Fruits and Veggies fresh longer: put a small bag of Takesumi next to your vegetables and fruits and they really last 3-4 days longer!
- Add to your bath water: makes the water more alkaline similar to hot springs, nice isn't it?
- Stop (EMV) electromagnetic waves emitted by your TV, Phone, Computer and any electronics devices from micro wave oven to fluorescent lamp.
- Clean and refresh the air, by producing negative charged ions.
- Purify water absorbs chlorine and impurities. Release rich minerals turning it into a tasty nutritious mineral water.
- Control humidity in your room, cabinets, drawers and containers.
- Keeps your fruits and vegetables fresh twice longer (Hope it do the same for you)
- Revives lands contaminated by chemical fertilizers and pesticides
- Give your hair and skin a perfectly balanced PH.
- Boosts immune system, promotes weight loss.
- Detoxifies : It is a supreme detox product. Bamboo charcoal absorbs more toxins and poisons than any other natural substance known.
Bamboo Charcoal emits far-infrared rays that promote cell growth, speed up metabolism, boost immune system. Far infrared rays are called as 'The Rays of Life'
※This product is very fragile due to its great porous nature. We will pack as safe as possible for shipping.Please understand if it might be a little bit broken or crushed.We apologize for the inconvenience.